Monday, December 12, 2011

EEEEK I had better get a move on....

OK only 4 more get ups and I'm out for the holidays, and just peeking at your menu blogs and I am realizing that I best get my butt in gear, I have done no baking am  not quite done my shopping.  I did get my Xmas Cards done yesterday just have to mail them... Oh just heard the weather and KTown is going to get quite a bit of snow over the next 48 so I guess I best get some groceries in plan a baking list and then fly at it... had a good weekend, helped our Karate Club (which my daughter belongs to) drive for a dance and safely got a lot of people home afterwards, going to maybe do it again Saturday night.. we had great spring like temps over the weekend so the driving was good.. Ok I will be back later have to go and get ready for work.. have a good week !!

No comments: