Sunday, November 27, 2011

Its Sunday and Its Greycup!!! Come On B.C.

Beer check, snacks check, knitting check, so now its just sit back and relax and enjoy the game with my man... COME ON B.C. Maybe even just shut the blinds to the world, cause who really cares what its doing outside anymore.. but I must just quickly say what a nice treat it was to get up this a.m. and no new snow and the torrential rain has stopped.. oh how I love shut in weekends.. but only one more then back at er tomorrow.. but should be a fun a.m. the girls and I are going to make cookies and Orange Julius's for one of the blocks.. they will enjoy that.. I have run off a few Xmas pages but will see if I can hold on to those till Dec 1.  Knowing me I won't be able to .. in the Xmas shopping Dept need to get going on that as I'm so far behind I think I am first.. oh well isn't that what Xmas is all about stress..lol, not if I can help it.. anyhooo folks thats all from me, so I have a question to ask of you anybody Kim, Sandra, can you just take time out of your busy day and say Hi on here just so I know that you ladies can read this OK.. Thanks so much... Sue Have a great week..

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey Sue, thanks for the comment. Yeah I am back to blogging. I need to update the background and such, but I needed a break because everytime I blogged for some reason or another all I could think of was my dad...(?)...so I feel I'm ready to do what I love to do again.
:)