Thursday, November 17, 2011

I think winter is here to stay!!!

g'morning, well we are now in a winter wonderland, and I think it is here to stay.. OK OK sure it looks pretty, but still I would rather just drive on bare roads thanks not snowy slippery roads... but oh well, what can you do Mother Nature is much stronger than me... I can not believe how fast this week flew by wow tomorrow is Friday already.. hubbys bday on Sat and we vote in our town.. so I guess its down to the local drug store to pick up a gift card for my man, hmm a dinner card or good ol Canadian Tire card, hehe.. work is going well the family is well except for the cold hubby says I gave to him.. Xmas is fast approaching and I'm not to happy about that but I have picked up a few things.. anyways, besides not knowing what to cook for dinner tonight, everything else is doing well.. hope all you people that I blog with oh maybe you don't know I do heehee but I hope you are able to see my lil boring blog... tc

No comments: