Sunday, November 13, 2011

A somewhat productive Sunday...

So here I am been out to get groceries, put them away have dinner planned, Turkey tettrazini, sounds good, hope it is as good as it sounds... I cleaned out and untangled my necklaces.. was going to do the bedroom as well but its to close to dinner so am taking a time out.. but I plan to do a major overhaul on my bedroom and clothes that I don't wear anymore.. I hope to remember to take before and after pictures for Laura.. I am going back to work, today is the first day I haven't felt dizzy.. I go back to the Dr tomorrow after work..I've missed the young gals I work with so hope they are happy to see me tomorrow.. my blanket is coming along just fine, since the last time into see Knit Master T.. she is really getting tired of seeing me.. oh geez and I bought some more wool yesterday to make another one.. yes T thats what I said another lap blanket lol... I am enjoying a great cup of Davids Tea, its a pretty pink with the beetroot thats in it.. such a yummy one, I don't add milk to this one just a bit of honey that I bought from a friend, it is the best honey.. but anyways thats about all for now I shall read your posts and skeedaddle to make dinner, then its Amazing Race and a couple of other shows and BED.. have a great week everyone... :) This is a pic of us riding up the Nass Highway, at a pullout at Kalum Lake.. but the bike is put away all nice and cosy for the winter...:(

No comments: