Tuesday, November 8, 2011

This is only cause I'm home sick!!

that I'm blogging, and reading up on blogs, once I'm back to work the reading and blogging won't happen as often.. but for now its something to do.. the weather in our neck of the woods is overcast and I believe a tad chilly.. I'm starting my pink scarf over again pulled it out last night as it was to wide, and I like skinny scarves.. so after talking with Knit Master T, I now  know what width to make it but best get going on it before winter is over...hubby is home not sure what his plans are and not sure either what to have or make for dinner... I don't get sick often, so wow finding this different to HAVE to stay home.. as to want to stay home.. but until my vertigo is cooperating it is home I will stay.. oops and another thing I want to do either today or tomorrow is put all my summer duds away and clean out my closet.. but that will be slow going for sure.. so for now, I remain Dizzy Lizzy, and taking er easy.. tc.. a pic of my dog Chloe in front of a pretty fall coloured bush..

No comments: