Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Why Hello there, finally, I'm on here, I had my friend Kim over to help me get this set up, little did I realize it didn't need setting up it was all here but just in a different format.. so hopefully everyone can read it now.. Thanks again so much Kim, enjoyed our tea time together... and hope to get all the other addresses on this weekend.. I don't really like this format but for now will just be happy to post a blog and to read up on all your goings on... Sandra, I can follow you on F/B but its just nice to read you on your blog.. Laura the same.. and the other ladies I follow.. its great reading.. we had our first snow this a.m. but by midmorning it was gone, but snow is very low on the mt.. was a tad chilly this a.m. My house tonight is smelling nicely of cooked pumpkin, and this afternoon after work Torey and I made Pumpkin seeds with recipie her friend gave her.. mmm different but delish.. to bad I don't have very many... My family is doing well, youngest grandsons birthday today Happy 13th.. and on Monday its our only granddaughters Happy 14th, and our oldest will have to wait till Feb for his 15th.. Oh where has the time gone.. not sure this is the place for this but am feeling a bit under the weather, sore back not sure why, and had to take a couple of Advil Cold and Sinus as have been sniffily all day and a sore eyeball, oh I hope its not a sinus cold.. I'm pretty tough, and will take a lot to get me down.. sleep the best medicine.. we have a 4 legged houseguest for three days as Tash busy with work and getting ready for the Craft Fair, so rather than Miss Bianca be by herself I brought her up here so her and our Chloe can keep each other company.. Torey last words as I walked out her door Your Not Keeping Her.. lol.. but anyways thats it for tonight.. been nice chatting.. and will tty all soon...

No comments: