Sunday, November 6, 2011


So here it is Sunday night, I went to the Emerg. Clinic yesterday, as I thought I had an ear infection.. and yes I do, as well as major wax build up which my Dr can't do anything about till the infection is gone.. so its antibiotics and drops for a week then into see him again to have the ear flushing done.. I am taking the next few days off work as I'm just not 100 percent, with the sore ears, I'm dizzy as well.. so hope to get lots of rest over the next few days.. I never get earaches, so this is very unusual for me and the fact that both ears are aching, :( The family gathered tonight at Tashas place for Toreys 14th birthday which is tomorrow, sheesh.. oh and last night we gathered at Tanya's for Justins 13th birthday the eldest Derek has to wait till Feb to turn 15... my babies all grown up.. sigh!! Is anyone else tired already of the Xmas commercials that are popping up on the TV... geez, Halloween is barely over and now Xmas?? Oh well g'nite and talk to you all soon.. Torey on the top and on the left Derek and Justin on the right at Dragon Boating...we are so proud of our grandkids...love them so much....

No comments: